QuestioningPlease respond to EACH of the following discussion topics and submit them to the discussion forum as a single post. Your initial post should be 75-150 words in length.Then, make at least two thoughtful responses to your fellow students’ posts. If you haven’t recently, please review the Rules of Discussion.The Questioning Toolkit identified 17 kinds of questions: Essential questionOrganizing questionElaborating questionDivergent questionSubsidiary questionProbing questionUnanswerable questionIrrelevant questionHypothetical questionSorting and Sifting questionInventive questionTelling questionClarification questionProvocative questionPlanning questionStrategic questionIrreverent questionThink back to a previous learning experience (a class, a presentation, a training session, etc.) when the instructor or presenter asked for questions.In your initial post this week, begin by briefly describing the situation.Where were you?What was the topic being covered?Then, focus on the questions that were asked.What type of question did you find most helpful? Why? If you can remember, provide the question.What type of question did you find least helpful? Why? Once again, if you can remember the question, include it in your response.Now that you have looked more deeply at the different types of questions, what question would you have liked to ask or have asked to help you to better understand the topic? What type of question did you choose? Why?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.