Through a grant from the National Institute of Justice, the Police Foundation and the Minneapolis Police Department partnered to study police response to domestic violence calls. The study was called the “Minneapolis Domestic Violence Experiment.” The primary research question was: If the goal of the police is to reduce the reoccurrence of domestic violence, what is the best way to respond to achieve this goal? Access the article here: Link to article. https://content.learntoday.info/Learn/J200_Winter_16/site/Media/minneapolisdve.pdf Read the article and respond to the following questions in 1-2 page paper. Include citation to support your answers.Summarize the research design. What were some of the problems the researchers encountered?Discuss 3 aspects of the results you believe are the most interesting. In the Conclusions and Policy Implications section, which 2 factors (of the 4) do you believe have the most impact on the validity of the study and why?Summarize the impact of the experiment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.