Module 04 – Renal, Gastrointestinal, and Cardiovascular Medications
Part-1: Classification of Drugs
Generic / Brand Name
Renal Drug 1
Renal Drug 2
Possible Side Effects
Cream: 5x a
day for 4 days
This is an anti-viral
used for shingles,
herpes simplex (cold
Part-2: Patient Education
Patient education enables the patient to make informed decisions about his/her current treatment plan. It is important that the information
you provide to your patients is in lay terms and that your patient responds with verbalizing an understanding.
For this assignment, research the drug metoprolol.
In the space below this box, write 1-2 paragraphs explaining to the patient how this medication should be taken and when. Be sure to
discuss any possible side-effects or adverse effects. Help the patient understand why this medication was prescribed.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.