Responding to Ideology, Beliefs, and Critical ThinkingRead: Elder, L., & Paul, R. (2012b). Critical thinking: Intellectual standards essential to reasoning well within every domain of human thought, Part 3. Journal of Developmental Education, 37(2), 32-33.Watch: Cognitive Bias SongThis is an exercise in examining socio-centric and ethical reasoning. Do the following:Reflect on your mindset and a cultural belief that is a central tenet of your life.Explore the benefits and challenges of egocentric thinking.Identify the logic used to make the claims presented in the scholarly article.Develop a logical argument with causal explanations or hypotheses, which can square egocentric thinking and cultural and religious, social or political beliefs with logic and reason. Cite your source as evidence.Be sure to adhere to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.You are required to respond to at least two other classmates’ postings. Make sure to back up your replies and feedback to classmates’ initial postings with facts and insights informed by critical thinking skills.Remember that critical thinking is not just your opinion; rather, it is a claim that provides evidence that helps you prove an argument.Discussion question responses should be at least 200-300 words.All learners should be prepared to critique the postings from at least two fellow students, but be sure to back up your thoughts and feedback with concrete facts and insights based on research. You may also want to cite other examples to support your position.Include at least 1-2 scholarly sources that are not required or recommended readings for this course. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources.Format your discussion, including all in-text citations and references, according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements .Be sure to reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.