rhetorical analysis, choose one of the following advertisements (either military or habitat for humanity) and write a 2-4 page analysis that explores how the advertisement uses rhetoric to convince its viewers of something. For example, does the advertisement want you to join a certain branch of the military or does it want you to donate money to Habitat for Humanity? You will write your analysis considering rhetorical setting and rhetorical appeals. Consider all elements of the commercial. For example, what is relevant in the design and purpose of the commercial; is it music, color, words, scenes, actions, people, emotion, etc. This analysis will be written in 3rdperson.Choose one of any of the following:Symbol of Strength: More than a Uniform (ARMY)https://youtu.be/zRsxBVMwFoUU.S. Army Commercial 2015 ‘The Team that Makes a Difference’https://youtu.be/ozT18LA5CSEUnited States Marine Corps: For Us Allhttps://youtu.be/FrDv1AB8P3IAssignment Choices for Habitat for Humanity:Habitat for Humanity ‘Man Barrow’ Commercialhttps://youtu.be/XYs6TLk5kb4Reba Habitat for Humanity Commercialhttps://youtu.be/MGhoBZUibHwHabitat for Humanity ‘Man Mixer’ Commercialhttps://youtu.be/1NQvv5wVxzQ
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.