Continue using the organization you have selected in Week 2. (This is the Risk Management Plan for the iPhone mobile phone – Apple Inc.)
Your organization has determined that more resources are
required to complete the project’s risk management process for the business
expansion into a country approved by your instructor. Your team has been asked
to perform a risk analysis, develop risk responses, and determine how the
project will monitor and control risks.
Resources: Risk Breakdown Structure from Week 2, University of
Phoenix Material: Risk Project Log, and Organization selected for the Week 2
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you do the
Identify the risks associated with the supplier
expansion. Document those risks in the Risk Project Log template. Perform a qualitative risk analysis using risk
probability and impact analysis. Perform quantitative risk analysis. Determine and document the criteria used to determine
which risks will have a risk response plan. Outline the timing–when and how often–of the risk
management process in the project life cycle, including risk monitoring and
controlling processes. Consider the following: Risk reassessmentRisk auditsStatus meetings Format your paper and presentation consistent with APA
guidelines.Risk Project Log
CPMGT/302 Version 9
University of Phoenix Material
Risk Project Log
Severity of impact
Copyright © 2016, 2014, 2013, 2011, 2010 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.