I need to write a research paper
about a entry level job after I graduate. My major is statistic, so I
choose Statistical Analysis System(SAS)
Programmer. I assume I probably start in a investment bank, or some company, or
The research paper should follow the
step list below. around 7 pages. MLA format.
Introduction: what the job is. Start wide and narrow to
focus your audience’s attention to what you will write about, which is
described in your research statement.
day-by-day activities of the job, meaning a snapshot of what people having· this job do.
career offers society; how the job affects the rest of us.·
may be interested in this career.·
education and degrees.·
education requirement(s), if any.·
licenses, and by what governmental or professional organization.·
requirements, such as credentials, fingerprinting or criminal background·
Please use following three link as
If you could use these two link that
will be awesome, If not that’s fine
Use other resource if you like, but
please use some resource I can find online.
Please write a simple and easy
understanding, college sophomore level research paper for me as reference.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.