I need to write a research paper about a entry level job after I graduate. My major is statistic, so I choose Statistical Analysis System(SAS) Programmer. I assume I probably start in a investment bank, or some company, or government.The research paper should follow the step list below. around 7 pages. MLA format.
Introduction: what the job is. Start wide and narrow to focus your audience’s
attention to what you will write about, which is described in your research
The day-by-day activities of the job, meaning a snapshot of what people having
this job do.
What the career offers society; how the job affects the rest of us.
Why people may be interested in this career.
Required education and degrees.
Continuing education requirement(s), if any.
Required licenses, and by what governmental or professional organization.
Legal requirements, such as credentials, fingerprinting or criminal background
Please use following three link as resource (https://www.sas.com/storefront/aux/en/sphowtobecome/64750_excerpt.pdf)(http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/Talk:It’s_Not_Easy_Being_A_SAS_Programmer)
If you could use these two link that will be awesome, If not that’s fine(http://www.americasjobexchange.com/clinical-sas-programming-job-description)Use other resource if you like, but please use some resource I can find online.Please write a simple and easy understanding, college sophomore level research paper for me as reference.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.