Now you should be comfortable with foreign policy, its goals,
approaches, and the importance of human rights in world affairs. You
will use this information to evaluate foreign policy related to a human
rights issue. Imagine yourself as a staff member of the United Nations
assigned to keep ambassadors up to date on human rights issues and
government policies to address them.StepsSelect a recent or ongoing human rights issue. You may research one of the example issues from thisHuman Rights Issues List or choose one the following case studies provided for you:Repression of Political Dissent in Cuba Case StudyHuman Trafficking in Thailand Case StudyLearn about your issue. Carefully read the case study provided in step one, or research
the alternative human rights issue you chose. News outlets and the
following websites can help you learn about your issue:Human Rights WatchUS Department of StateUnited NationsBe sure to find out how the United States and other countries are attempting to address the issue.Create a policy update for the United Nations including at least three well-written paragraphs that address the following:Origins–How did the human rights issue come about? Who does it affect and how? How does it affect human rights?Responses–How
is the United States government responding to the issue? How are other
governments both inside and outside the situation responding to the
problem? How do these responses relate to the foreign policy spectrum of
approaches you studied in the lesson (isolationism, diplomacy,
the efforts and policies enacted by governments and international
organizations successful? What would you recommend be done to better
address the human rights issue?You may submit your
policy update as a text document or in a creative format if you prefer.
There are many 21st-century tools available for creating and submitting
your work in the online environment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.