You will select one relationship from the media. It may
be featured in a film or television show. We see these relationships
everyday in the media but this time I want you to be aware of them from a
theoretical point of view. You may work from memory if you do not have
access to a television or film or a site online where you can view
programs or movies. My guess is this will be very rare in a world
powered by technology. If you have no access to popular media, you may
create the assignment from your memory of a favorite film or television
show. All students should use a media example recently viewed.
Select one scene or relationship interaction and
describe it carefully. You will want to say who the people are, a brief
history of their relationship, and anything I need to know about the
individuals so I will understand the nuances of the interaction.Write no more than one half (1/2) page for this section.The scene that is to be written about is from Orange is the New Black, where Lolly and Alex are in the greenhouse
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.