Slavery was not limited to the South but existed throughout the English colonies. Just as the economy differed from one colony to another, so too did the slave experience. In the North where large scale farming was limited and more urban centers existed, slaves were more likely to live and work in closer proximity to whites. Many Northern slaves were not agricultural workers but instead toiled as general laborers, dock workers, craftsmen, house servants, and at other similar jobs to the white indentured servants.Thinking about everything you have learned so far, if you were a slave during the 18th century, in which colony would you prefer to live? Consider not only geographical differences and climate but things like the types of work, living conditions, opportunities for social interaction and the possibility of personal growth.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.