SOC210wk6 OverviewIn this assignment, you will discuss how the imbalance of power creates or sustains systemic issues by examining one of the topics below. In so doing, you will examine the ethical, legal, and political implications of inequality and inequity at a societal level. This will increase your awareness of how social intelligence can help leaders make fairer decisions for society. You can also apply this learning to your personal decision-making process, to make choices that benefit the people you interact with every day.RequirementsSelect one of the topics listed in the Topics section below.Read the articles provided for that topic.Answer the following questions in a 3–5 page paper:Summarize the issue and each author’s perspective about it.What imbalance of power is present? How do you know (support with examples)?How does this impact the individual(s) involved? (use specific examples.)How might this issue impact the larger society? Consider:Ethical implications.Legal implications.Political implications.Substantiate your answers with evidence from the articles (cite accordingly).Ensure your paper has an introduction and conclusion.Topics:Topic 1: Inequality in the Workforce.The US Economy Lost 140,000 Jobs in December. All of Them Were Held by Women.5 Years of Leaning in.Topic 2: Sanctions Against Released Inmates.From Prisons to Communities: Confronting Re-entry Challenges and Social Inequality.Locked up to locked out: Recently Released Prisoners Face Unprecedented Challenges Amid Coronavirus Crisis.Topic 3: Public Restrooms3 Myths That Shape the Transgender Bathroom Debate.Federal Court Rules That Transgender Students Must be Allowed to Use Bathrooms That Match Their Gender.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.