Social movements are usually caused by disruptions in society based on a need for social change. Social movements can start from a grassroots level, like the Me Too Movement, or from changes at a macro-level, such as gun policies by politicians.Identify a social issue happening in the United States today that is relevant to your interests and that you would like to see changed. You can choose a micro-level problem, such as speeding in your neighborhood, or a macro-level problem, such as racial inequality. Examples include problems such as graffiti in parks, gang violence, illegal immigration, gender inequality, police brutality, online bullying, destruction of community property, personal property theft, parking violations, speeding, improper disposal of pet waste, gun laws, or legalization of marijuana.Imagine that you are part of a social movement or local community forum that has formed around this issue to address the need for social change.Create a 6- to 10-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation on a social movement for change in your community that you could share with local politicians or other influential leaders.Include the following in your presentation, using speaker notes as needed for details:Describe the current factors that are influencing the social issue you would like to change.Provide at least 2-3 examples that explain why this social issue is a problem for your community or society.Describe the social issue through the lens of one of these theoretical perspectives:FunctionalismConflictSymbolic interactionismDescribe the social structures you would recommend to address this issue. Explain the need for these social structures and their potential impact on creating social change.Explain how a movement for social change on this issue could affect society. For example, changes in gun control laws may reduce the number of single-person shootings.Submit your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.