You will write a Shakespearean sonnet about your love of food. Underneath you will find the requirements please follow them carefully.Shakespearean sonnet requirements: MUST be 14 Lines.MUST have 3 Quatrains (set of 4 lines and 1 Couple (2 lines) MUST follow the rhyme scheme ABAB CDCD EFEF GG MUST be about love of food (food in general) MUST be in Iambic Pentameter (10 syllables per line)MUST use correct spelling, capitalization, and punctuation1. Your FIRST STANZA should introduce the SPEAKER and AUDIENCE, explain the OCCASION or situation and make the SUBJECT of the poem clear. 2. Your Second and Third Stanza should develop the TONE of the poem. what are the feelings involved? convey these feelings using figurative language: metaphors, similes, personification Ex: “I love you like music needs a beat 3. Your Rhyming Couplet at the end should resolve the poem, or provide a dramatic twist to the story, Make sure your PURPOSE is clear. The couplet is probably the most important two lines of the sonnet so make them good!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.