Specific methods of data
collection (e.g., surveys, interviews, observations) produce specific types of
data that will answer particular research questions, but not others; so here
too, as covered in previous weeks, the research questions inform how the data
will be obtained. Furthermore, the method used to collect the data may
impact the reliability and the validity of that data.
For this Discussion, you
will first consider sampling strategies. Then, you will turn your attention to
data collection methods, including their strengths, limitations, and ethical
implications. Last, you will consider measurement reliability and validity in
the context of your discipline.
With these thoughts in mind,if your last
name starts with A through L, use Position A. If your last name starts with M
through Z, use Position B.
Position A: Probability sampling
represents the best strategy for selecting research participants.
restatement of your assigned position on sampling strategies. Defend your
position with examples and support from the scholarly literature. Next, select
a data collection method and briefly explain its strengths and limitations.
Then, identify a potential ethical issue with this method and describe a
strategy to address it. Last, explain the relationship between measurement
reliability and measurement validity using an example from your discipline.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.