The permanent data set backhem was created by merging the ICDB background and hematology data sets into one data set containing just three variables subj, race, and mcv(mean cell volume). Use the backhem data set to temporary data set called summary containing six observations — one for each race — and the following five variables:raceminmcv, the smallest mcv value of the subjects of each racemaxmcv, the largest mcv value of the subjects of each racemedmcv, the median mcv value of the subjects of each racen, the number of subjects of each raceIn the process of using one of the three descriptive analysis procedures we addressed in this lesson to create the summary data set, also allow the procedure to generate a report that looks like this:Then, print the summary data set according to the following specifications:print the data set so that the variables appear in the following order: race, minmcv, medmcv, maxmcv, and nsuppress the printing of the observation numberdo not print the records whose value for race is missing (.)format race as follows: 1 = ‘AmIndian’, 2 = ‘Asian’, 3 = ‘Black’, 4 = ‘Caucasian’, 5 = ‘Multi-racial’, and 6 = ‘Other’rather than printing the variables names as the column headings, use the following labels: Race, Sample Size, Maximum MCV, Median MCV, and Minimum MCV. Split the labels across two rows.When all is said and done, your printed summary data set should look something like this:I have did my data but i don’t know why i can’t get the output right Attachment 1Attachment 2Attachment 3stat480hw11.sasOPTIONS PS = 58 LS = 80 NODATE NONUMBER;LIBNAME icdb ‘C: stat 480data’ ;- Data summary:set icdb. backhem:Run ;-Proc format ;value racefmt 1 = ‘AmIndian’2= ‘Asian3 =’ Black’4′ Caucasian’5 = ‘Muti-racial’6= ‘ Other’ :Run ;- PROC PRINT data = icdb. backhem;Format f_race racefmt. :Title ‘The summary data set’ ;RUN ;-PROC LEANS data = icdb. backhem;RUN ;- Data templ ;set summary :race = racefmt. :Run ;-Proc Report data = icdb. backhem;Title ‘Analysis Variable: MCV mean cell volume (fl)’ ;column partient_ID_number race mean_cell_volume (f1 ) ;Define race / format = racefmt. ;Run ;
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.