Create a 10- to 12-page policy proposal, utilizing a minimum of five scholarly sources in your research. Address the following in your proposal:State the social problem you wish to solve.Analyze the policy development cycle and the influence of stakeholders throughout the process.Discuss how the policy development cycle and the influence of stakeholders will be used to effect social change for your identified problem.As a human services professional, examine your role in policy advocacy and coalition building for improving human services.Describe all of the resources available to support your policy and how you would organize them.Identify the steps you will take, including the use of social media, to build a coalition around the policy, highlighting your role in the process.Determine a list of the different constituents you would engage to advance your policy goal.Define the specific policy action to be pursued.Develop the criteria for measuring the effectiveness of the policy for society if adopted.Submission Details:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.