The formula for calculating a 95% confidence interval for a population mean is: Confidence Interval for Population Mean: sample mean – E < population mean < sample mean + E Error “E” = (1.96)*(s) / sqrt(n) “s” is the standard deviation and “n” is the sample size. Part 1: Confidence Intervals Why is it often impossible to know the actual value of any population parameter? Give an example of a population parameter that you cannot calculate, but that you can estimate. A sample can be used to estimate a population parameter. How does the sample size affect the estimate? If the sample is larger, what will this do to the error E? If you increase sample size will your margin of error be larger or smaller.Use the Confidence Interval formula above and calculate the 95% confidence interval for any population mean of your choice. Write down (invent) the sample size (be sure it is 30 or above), the sample mean, and the sample standard deviation. Then, calculate the confidence interval. Remember, you are inventing all the values, so no two posts should look the same. Use Excel and your invented values to calculate the confidence interval. Include and compare the results. (Tutorials can be found in Doc Sharing). Again, remember that your sample size must be 30 or above. Please show all calculations by hand just using a calculator and excel
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.