a television program that you know contains a social inequality or
social class theme (e.g. racism, sexism, social class categories).
Select just one episode of this television program to assess
Prepare a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Include at least 2 of the following: photos, illustrations, graphs, diagrams, animations, videos, or audio clips. Document the source of each media item you include.
Discuss the following in your presentation:
Provide a brief introduction that includes the program’s title,
describes the type of program, and explains which social theme you are
addressing.Describe and explain scenes that apply to the social theme.Aside from verbal language, identify all observed body language,
facial expressions, gestures, posture stances, modes of dress, nonverbal
cues, symbols, and any other means by which inequalities are displayed.Explain your interpretation of the meanings of the identified nonverbal communications and symbolism.Summarize how these interpretations are important to the
sociological understanding of your chosen social inequality or social
class theme.Provide a conclusion that summarizes the key points in your analysis.
Format your references according to appropriate course level APA guidelines. Include citations in the speaker notes.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.