Substance Abuse Intake AssessmentUsing the module’s readings and the Argosy University online library resources, research intake assessments. Select at least 3–4 scholarly resources from professional literature to reference in this assignment.For this assignment, read the following scenario and conduct a Psychosocial Needs Assessment for the patient during an Intake Assessment.ScenarioThe Adult Probation Department has referred to your office a client, Sue, for an intake assessment.Presenting ProblemSue is a twenty-eight-year-old Haitian woman who has been addicted to crack cocaine. She has recently pled guilty to charges of possession, sale of an illicit substance, and of engaging in prostitution.Click here to download and review the case history for Sue.Tasks:Your task is to complete Sue’s intake assessment on the template provided. Focusing on the last two sections of the template (Needs Assessment and Intake Review), provide a thorough summary and recommendations for Sue’s treatment. Make sure to include research to support diagnostic considerations and treatment recommendations.Keep in mind that this intake assessment will be included in Sue’s medical record. Thus, make sure you write thoroughly to express all ideas completely in your support of the diagnostic impression and treatment recommendations. This meanseach section should contain a minimum of 1–2 paragraphs. Your work should rely upon at least 3–4 resources from scholarly, professional literature and relevant resources.Click here to download and review the intake assessment template to complete your assignment.Write an 8- to 10-page assessment report in a Microsoft Word document. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.