Success Checklist and Grantham PathwaysProfessional basketball player, Michael Jordan, said the following: “I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost 300 games and missed the game winning shot 26 times. I have failed over and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed.” Many students, when working toward their degree, allow setbacks to become barriers to their success. Everyone faces obstacles from time to time, but being able to identify those obstacles and developing a plan to overcome them is essential to reaching your goals. At the same time, it is important to recognize our strengths, and many or us aren’t really good at that either. Knowing what we are good at can help us make better decisions when planning our work. This week, you have the opportunity to address your strengths and the obstacles that may affect your success in college and beyond.Using the success checklist below to guide you, determine whether each category is one of your strengths or a potential obstacle (sometimes it can be both). If you can think of any other categories not on the list, add them. The main point is for you to be as honest as you can. The more potential problems you can identify and plan for, the better your chances of overcoming these potential problems as you work toward earning your degree. Likewise, the more strengths you can identify, the better you will be in planning tasks you will face.InstructionsComplete the success checklist below as honestly and thoroughly as you can. You can download it here (ATTACHED BELOW), or just write it on a sheet of paper. It might be a good idea to keep it handy so you can refer to it later in this course and/or in your future courses.In the discussion this week, share a few (or all) of the items on your list and how you might further develop your strengths or overcome your obstacles. Be sure to respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts. As you engage in the discussion, think about how your classmates’ ideas might work for you, too.SUCCESS CHECKLIST
This is a . . .
1. Study Skills and Habits
2. Time Management Skills
3. Preparation for College
5. Writing Confidence
6. Confidence in Math
7. Test-Taking Confidence
8. Computer Skills
9. Previous Learning Attempts
My Plan to Further Develop My Strengths
and to Overcome My Obstacles
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.