Subject 1The Gartner article, “Use Business Process Modeling to Visualize and Bring Clarity to Requirements Analysis”, describes a scenario where the company avoided requirements gathering and documentation, feeling the requirements documents were useless, incomplete, and inaccurate, causing more work for developers in the end, with little utility. If you’ve been involved in a project at work where a similar anti-requirements mind set played out to non-optimal results, including project failure, please share your experiences with the class. Some things to consider when reflecting on your tale: did you feel during the process that “if only…” regret in terms of any requirements gathering? Did anyone during or after the project point to a lack of requirements as a problem? Feel free to use Dilbert cartoons to reinforce any real-world stories. Even though this is a short topic question, please do make sure to write at least 250 words.Subject 2If you have encountered a situation related to ethics and systems development in the workplace, please share as much as you feel comfortable. (Of course, it could always be “your friend” or “your cousin” who experienced the workplace situation, too 😉 Given the readings for Week 8 and 9, if you had to go through the same situation again, what would you do? Please remember to write at least 250 words on this topic. Bonus points if you work for Volkswagen or Healthcare.gov :- You need to support your Weighty Posts with references. The BRUIN library is a great place to start. Feel free to use news articles as references (remembering that they always have a bias, that is), making sure to list those and any other references at the bottom of the post (please use more than a URL!). Quotations by famous people are allowed, as well – you only have to identify the speaker, not the specific work, in the case of well-known quotations.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.