The paper must be 5 to 6 pages not including the cover sheet, abstract, or reference page. The paper is a SWOT analysis based on Hilton Hotels you will talk about the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats that I have provided you within the link below. Websites to use for references, if you are able to find more references that is also okay just make sure to have proper APA citations. http://www.mbaskool.com/brandguide/tourism-and-hospitality/4284-hilton-hotels-and-resorts.htmlhttp://www3.hilton.com/en/index.htmlISM4011 Business Driven Technology | 2016
The Basic Outline of a Paper:
The following outline is an example of the research paper structure and format. The
paper should be at a minimum of five to six pages (not including: Title, Abstract and
References) in length, but it should still follow the format of having an introduction,
body, and conclusion. This is an example of the paper format:
The introduction should have some of the following elements, depending on the
type of paper:
• Start with an attention grabber: a short story, example, statistic, or
historical context that introduces the paper topic
Give an overview of any issues involved with the subject
Define of any key terminology need to understand the topic
Highlight background information on the topic needed to
understand the direction of the paper
• The introduction must end with a THESIS statement (a 1 to 2
sentences in length):
Tell what the overall paper will focus on
Briefly outline the main points in the paper based on the industry
and technology selection
Clearly present the main points of the paper as listed in the thesis
Give strong examples, details, and explanations to support each main
Use evidence from sources—paraphrases, summaries, and quotations that
support the main points of the chapter.
Restate your thesis from the introduction in different words
Briefly summarize each main point found in the body of the paper (avoid
going over 2 sentences for each point)
End with a strong clincher statement: an appropriate, meaningful final
sentence that ties the whole point of the paper together (may refer back to
the attention grabber)
Provide your personal perspective on the industry, company and
Decide on the thesis and main points first
Try writing the thesis and body first; then go back and figure out how to best
introduce the body and conclude the paper
Use transitions between main points and between examples within the main
Always keep your thesis in the forefront of your mind while writing; everything
in your paper must point back to the thesis or technology selection.
The writing will conform to style standard of APA.
RESEARCH PAPER 2 | Page
ISM4011 Business Driven Technology
The Research Paper (APA style) is much different than the POV paper. Even though the
POV is also industry related, the research paper is based on business driven technology, and
career aspirations. Whatever industry and technologies you choose, please provide examples
of how the company has applied the technologies to:
add business value
what was the buying criteria for the decision makers
one or two examples of competitors
An abstract is recommended and all papers must have a SWOT model and provide a
conclusion that gives your personal perspective. Try to use the IT and Business terms
learned in the class.
These are example of Industries and Technologies you can choose from: (If you choose any
others, please let your professor know).
ENTERTAINMENT / MEDIA
Mobile Commerce (Mobility)
Electronic Commerce (B2C, B2B)
Enterprise Content Management
Business Intelligence and Analytics (BigData)
Data Warehouses, Data Marts, and Data Mining
ERP, CRM, SRM solutions
Selecting a Database Management System
Application Software for a specific industry
Cloud Computing X
Cognitive Computing (Artificial Intelligence)
Outsourcing of Technology
Business Process Management (BPM)
RESEARCH PAPER 1 | Page
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.