Many of the men who contributed to the birth of our new nation
had great plans for schools and other educational institutions. For
many reasons, very few of their plans actually materialized. Select two
plans (such as the defeat of Jefferson’s “Bill for the More General
Diffusion of Knowledge,” or the unwillingness of the wealthy landowners
to pay property taxes for the education of the poor) and explain why
you believe these plans did not come to fruition. You must support your
opinion with examples from the text and one additional source. Cite
your sources in APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
In addition, answer the following questions:
Have we learned from the obstacles that our founding fathers faced? Do you see similarities between the obstacles our founding fathers faced and what we deal with today? Why, or why not?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.