the Internet to research one (1) developing nation of your choice. Your
research should include an examination of the effects that war and
peace have on the distribution of foreign aid.
Write a three to four (3-4) page research paper in which you:
the positive and negative effects that peace and war, respectively,
have on the distribution of foreign aid in the developing country that
you have selected. Support your response with concrete examples of each
of the results that you have cited.Analyze
the specific actions that the leadership of the selected country has
taken, through the use of its foreign aid from donor nations and
international lending institutions, to relieve the severe problems
caused by warfare.Discuss
whether or not the extension of foreign aid has successfully reduced
poverty and the incidence of warfare in the selected country. Support
your response with examples.Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note:
Wikipedia, blogs, and other nonacademic websites do not qualify as
academic resources. Approval of resources is at the instructor’s
discretion. Resources must also be within the last seven (7) years.
When referencing the selected resources, please use the following format:
Name of the author. Name of title. Retrieved from website url.
Soomo. Understanding Development [Webtext]. Retrieved from http://www.webtexts.com/courses/9218-cathey.
Name of the Author. Name of the lecture [lecture type]. Retrieved from lecture url.
Strayer University. (2013). Understanding Development [PowerPoint slides]. Retrieved from /bbcswebdav/institution/SOC/300/1136/Week1/lecture/story.html.
Author’s Name. (Date of publication). Title of the resource. Retrieved from website url.
Wuestewald, Eric. (2014). Portraits of people living on a dollar a day. Retrieved from http://www.motherjones.com/mixed-media/2014/04/living-on-a-dollar-a-day-photos-renee-byer-thomas-nazario.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover
page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
how funding in the form of aid, investment, and loans moves from
industrialized nations to the developing world to alleviate the problems
caused by warfare.Use technology and information resources to research issues in sociology of developing countries.Write clearly and concisely about sociology of developing countries using proper writing mechanics.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.