Must pass all originality tests. Read the details of the Gladwell Grocery Stores case scenario. In this assignment,
you will provide Mr. Bell with an assessment of the current business based on
the details of the scenario. You will describe the company in terms of size,
industry, type of business, number of stores, etc., and explain to Mr. Bell why
you think Gladwell Grocery Stores can
benefit from an HRIS.
Assume your role as an HR
consultant, and prepare a business assessment that addresses the following
Write a two to three (2-3) page
paper in which you:
1. Assess the current situation for the company,
focusing on the issues that the HR Manager is currently facing from not having
an HRIS in place.
2. Develop a business assessment for the company,
focusing on managing employees from an HR perspective in a grocery store
environment and retail industry.
3. Create a list of the key HR functions that you
believe will be beneficial to the organization. From the list, choose one (1)
HR function that will be the focus of your business proposal moving forward.
Explain the main reasons why you chose that HR function and validate your
reasoning with research and theory.
4. Explain two to three (2-3) reasons why the
company would benefit from adopting an HRIS. Focus on how the HRIS would
address the HR function you identified in your business assessment.
5. Use at least (3) quality
academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do
not qualify as academic resources.
6. Format your assignment according to the
following formatting requirements:
a. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides.
b. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your
professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not
included in the required page length.
c. Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format.
The reference page is not included in the required page length.Gladwell Grocery Stores Case Scenario
Gladwell Grocery Stores has ten (10) stores in upstate New York. They
have approximately 400 440 employees. Most of the employees are part
time, with approximately 45% of them full time. The operations
manager, Tom Bell, also acts as the HR manager and travels to each
location each week to take care of recruiting, scheduling, hiring, and
answering questions for the employees as needed. He also takes care of
payroll using Excel spreadsheets and has computer software to print
payroll checks. Mr. Bell approaches you, an independent HR consultant
and owner of your own consulting firm, for a proposal. He would like to
greatly reduce his travel to each location each week, due to the increase
in gasoline costs. He is curious to know if there is anything you can
suggest in helping him complete his HR tasks more efficiently and in a
cost-effective manner. He hopes there is some way he can do part of his
HR tasks from his office instead of traveling to each location every
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.