DataReaction: S20g 2- + 21– 12 + 2802-TrialTemperature (C)Temperature (K)Time (sec)111.1112221.061331.033439.52354815ResultsTrialTemperature (K)1/Temperature1/TimeLn (1/Time)(1/K<)(1/sec)NP341. Transfer the time/temperature data to an Excel spreadsheet.2. Use the operations in Excel to calculate In(1/At) and 1/T (remember T must be in Kelvin).3. Plot In(1/At) vs 1/T in a scatter plot format (do not connect the data points) and apply a linearDisplay the trendline, the equation for the trendline and the R2 value on the graph.4. Use the slope of the trendline to calculate the Activation Energy of the reaction.Activation Energy =5. Using your results, calculate how long it would take for the reaction to occur at 0 C.Time for Reaction to Occur at 0 C =6. Explain what would happen if you inadvertently forgot to add the sodiumthiosulfate to the reaction mixture. Type your answer.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.