The Spartan Woman
The sun shines brightly as an elderly woman makes her way down a worn cobblestone path. Her back is bent, but her posture regal. An observer can easily tell that time and hardships have played heavily into her existence. Her life’s patterns have changed dramatically over the last several years.
You are a Spartan woman in the year 431 B.C., and are chronicling your thoughts into a letter to your daughter to be opened after your passage. In this letter you are documenting some of the trials, triumphs and struggles that have been a part of the Spartan experience. Share your thoughts about Spartan society and its effects on families as well as the influence Sparta’s cultural agenda has exerted on the lives of women.
4-5 pages typed double spaced
12 point font
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.