Strategic Planning InterviewsPurpose:· To interact with someone in an organization who is involved in strategic planning.· To gain an understanding and appreciation of how strategic planning is actually done.· To critique how an organization actually does strategic planningGuidelines:Select an organization (you can use your own) conduct an interview on strategic planning. The interview can be conducted in person or over the telephone.Sample Interview questions (You can add your own as well):1. How does your firm actually conduct strategic planning?2. Who is involved in the process?3. How are customers involved in the process?4. Does your firm have a formal mission statement or vision statement?5. How was the statement developed?6. Does the organization use/conduct scenario planning? If yes, how?7. What are the benefits of engaging in strategic planning?8. What are the major costs or problems in doing strategic planning in your organization?9. Is data collected? If so, how?10. Is a competitive analysis conducted? How?12. Is a SWOT analysis conducted? How?13. Do you anticipate making any changes in the strategic planning process? (if yes please explain) Critique Guidelines Include strengths of their planning process and suggested improvements to their planning process. For example, does the organization have the right people involved? Why/Why not?*The overall focus of the interview is to be on the process used not the actual results of the plan.(Final paper will be 4-6 pages excluding cover, no abstract, and references).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.