Write a paragraph only on the question by choosing a piece below:Watch the following four videos of pieces by American composers of the late nineteenth century. Decide which one would represent most accurately your concept of American nationalism in music, remembering that American composers were just attempting to define a nationalistic style (refer to your study of pieces by Gottschalk and Foster from Module 3). Give at least three reasons for your choice, which can include reasons from your readings or research on the Internet. “The Year’s at the Spring” by Amy Beach, sung by Xoxi Mendez. http://youtu.be/5EDHcmUjP9Q “To a Wild Rose” from Woodland Sketches, op. 51, no. 1, by Edward MacDowell. http://youtu.be/2V3HV3RBw6s “Noel” from Symphonic Sketches by George Whitefield Chadwick. http://youtu.be/bFdhyKbNM_M Sarabande from Five Pieces, op. 6, by Arthur Foote. http://youtu.be/tfmN4ampw7A
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.