Part 1: View and Analysis (3-4 paragraphs)Describe and explain what you viewed. Answer the following questions in your response:Were the individuals professional?What made the individuals professional (consider attire, communication skills, presentation of self, etc.)? After reviewing the slides, describe areas that would be unprofessional in your field when considering attire and presentation of self?Include any additional thoughts.Part 2: Personal Reflection and Connection (4 paragraphs)What is the appropriate attire for an individual in your profession? Note: you may want to research this by talking to those in your profession or researching appropriate attire for your profession as this may differ from what you viewed in the presentations. Review a brief overview of what is not appropriate attire in the majority of career fields.Describe what makes someone a professional in your field. Use research and/or reflect on your personal experiences and what you know about your profession (or the profession you will work in). What behavioral attributes do you practice that identify you as a professional (review the Unit 1 content for ideas)?What attributes, such as attire, communication skills, and presentation of self, do you possess that make you professional?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.