Education questionI am waiting on my interview answers. I did include the Questions for Teacher
Observation on Lesson Implementation. Please let me know if there is anything else that
you will need.
Resource: University of Phoenix Material: Questions for Teacher Interview on Lesson
Planning, University of Phoenix Material: Questions for Teacher Observation on Lesson
Arrange to interview a teacher with respect to lesson plan development and to observe
the implementation of a lesson in a classroom setting.
Use the University of Phoenix Material: Questions for Teacher Interview on Lesson
Planning as a guide during your interview.
Use the University of Phoenix Material: Questions for Teacher Observation on Lesson
Implementation on the student website as a guide.
Write a 350- to 700-word summary of the interview and observation, including the
questions asked, the teacher’s responses, and your personal impressions.
Use the lesson you developed for this course and teach it to students in a gradeappropriate classroom, if permitted at your field experience placement site or sites.
Reflect on your experience as part of the My Time Log Field Experience Record,
including revisions that you make to the lesson based on the experience.
Read the Accessing and Completing My Time Log instructions located in the Teacher
Education Handbook on the College of Education Resources page for instructions about
submitting your Time Log and Field Experience Evaluations.
University of Phoenix Material
Questions for Teacher Observation on Lesson Implementation
Observe a teacher implementing a lesson. Write a reflection paper about your observations.
Describe the setting, the age or grade levels, the general makeup of the students, and the
content area being taught.
Use the following questions as a guide and include a summary of your impressions:
1. What evidence do you see that indicates the teacher had created a plan for this lesson?
2. Does the teacher communicate the objectives and expectations of the lesson to the
students? If so, how?
3. How does the teacher gain the students’ attention for the lesson?
4. Are students working individually, in pairs, or in groups? Describe their activities.
5. Do the activities address different learning styles and the diverse needs of all students? If so,
6. Did the teacher use any technology tools or resources to support the instruction? If so, how?
7. What evidence of classroom management strategies do you see?
8. How did the students respond to the lesson?
9. How did the teacher address any problems that arose during the lesson?
10. Has the teacher included an assessment activity? If so, describe it.
11. What other evidence do you note that indicates students are learning the concepts of the
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.