Requirement: What are some of the features that could be included with a bond prospectus that may have an impact on the yield of a new bond issue?Instructions: Your initial response should be no less than 350-words with at least one scholarly journal reference (dictionary-type websites are excluded)**. Respond to at least two of your classmates with a minimum of 150 words and include direct questions. Include in-text citations and references in APA format. Refer to Forums Grading Rubric for additional guidelines.Initial Post Due: Wednesday, by 11:55 pm, ETReplies to Classmates Due:Sunday, by 11:55 pm, ET**Make sure you are using credible sources in your discussions and assignments. Scholarly journals are the preferred source of credible/quality references. These consist of peer-reviewed articles published in academic journals related to the field, which are found via our Library. Websites such as Investopedia, ask.com, answers.com, or dictionary-type of websites limit the insight to the topics. Wikipedia is not acceptable as it is not a reliable, credible source of reference. The purpose is to bring in new information and how does it apply to our topic from a real-world perspective, instead of extending on definitions that are found in the book.More information what a credible source consists of can be found here: http://writingcommons.org/evidence/supporting-sources/630-what-might-be-a-more-credible-reliable-sourceForums Guidelines CriteriaRequirementsQuality Guidelines (50%):All forum questions are answered completely.Responses are original in content with a minimum of one scholarly journal reference.All posts demonstrate analysis of the topic. Responses to classmates are significant and advance the discussion.Participation Guidelines (30%):Main response is posted by Wednesday. Main response is no less than 350 words.Reply to at least two of their classmates by Sunday.Responses to classmates are at least 150 words.Clarity, Organization, & Professionalism Guidelines (20%):Responses are organized and logical.Minimal spelling or grammatical errors.References are used and cited properly in APA format.Appropriate language, respect, and consideration toward peers/instructor.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.