7. A 2.0 μC test charge travels along an equipotential line a distance of 0.50 cm between two parallel charged plates with a field strength of 500.0 N/C. What is the change in voltage?A. -100 V B. +100 V C. +1,000 V D. 0 V10. Which of the following electrons emits the MOST energy?a. an electron moving two energy levels closer to the nucleusb. an electron moving two energy levels farther from the nucleusc. an electron moving one energy level farther from the nucleusd. an electron moving one energy level closer to the nucleus15. A set of water travels at 20.0 m/s, and 4.0 waves pass you in 2.0 s. What is the wavelength of the waves?A. 5.0 mB. 2.5 mC. 0.20 mD. 10 m19. An object is placed 20.0 cm to the left of a convex lens with a focal length of +8.0 cm. Where is the image of the object?A. 28 cm to the right of the lensB. 13 cm to the right of the lensC. 28 cm to the left of the lens D. 13 cm to the left of the lens22. Assume that a magnetic field exists and its direction is known. Then assume that a charged particle moves in a specific direction through that field with velocity (v). Which rule do you use to determine the direction of force on that particle?A. Third right-hand ruleB. First right-hand ruleC. Second right-hand ruleD. Fourth right-hand rule29. A 5.0 m portion of wire carries a current of 4.0 A from EAST to WEST. It experiences a magnetic field of 6.0 x 10^ -4 T running from NORTH to SOUTH. What is the magnitude and direction of the magnetic force on the wire?A. 1.2 x 10^-2 N upwardB. 1.2 x 10^-2 N downward C. 2.4 x 10^-2 N upwardD. 2.4 x 10^-2 N downward30. What is the energy of a single photon of infrared light with a wavelength of 1.00 μm? 1 μm = 10^-6 m?A. 5.05 x 10^18 JB. 1.98 x 10^-19 J C. 4.98 x 10^-19 J D. 4.29 x 10^-20 J
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.