For your first Case Assignment, IN YOUR OWN WORDS, answer these questions reviewing the content in your Course Overview within the Syllabus:Read the following chapters in the Microbiology etext available at https://www.boundless.com/microbiology/textbooks/boundless-microbiology-textbook/Chapter 1: Introduction to MicrobiologySection 1: Introduction to MicrobiologySection 3: The Science of MicrobiologyAdditional ResourcesSingh, U. S. and Kapoor, K. “Introduction to Microbiology,” and “Microbial Cell Structure,” in Introductory Microbiology, 2010. Global Media, Jaipur IND. 2010. eISBN: 9789350431238Mishra and Agrawal. “Chapter 1: Introduction,” in A Concise Manual of Pathogentic Microbiology, Wiley, Somerset NJ. 2013. eISBN: 9781118301210What will MIC 100(microbiology) emphasize?Why is microbiology important to health professionals?How does death by infection compare to death by warfare?What issues surrounding antibiotic resistance are named?What STD epidemics are named?What websites contain excellent resources for this class?Now answer these questions regarding the material contained on the Module 1 Home Page:Complete this sentence: Infections have killed more humans than…What is the difference between Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?Name the three defense mechanisms listed.What is a pathogen?What Host-Microbe relations are described?Where do you find the assignments for all of your SLPs? Cells are the smallest unit of life. All cells are bound by a cell membrane which separates the internal parts of the cell from the external environment. For the final part of this Case assignment, describe cell theory (hint: there are three components). Briefly describe the work of two scientists that contributed to this theory. Be sure to include your references for this answer. Watch this video about your cells and answer these questions:http://www.pearsoncustom.com/mct-comprehensive/asset.php?isbn=1269879944&id=8524What does the video say is the function of:CytoskeletonmictochondriaDNANote: The assignment will require you to engage in independent research of cell theory. You will find information on scientists who contributed to this theory in your required reading for your SLP. You will also find additional resources on your ebrary bookshelf, such as the book, Cell Biology: Fundamentals and Applications, a great place to begin your investigation of cell theory and cell biology.Assignment ExpectationsPlease include a cover sheet for your Case Assignment. Use headings to separate each section’s questions, and answer each question using complete sentences.References: List the references you used to describe cell theory. Cite them within your text (Author, date) and provide the full reference information in a References section.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.