Answer on Why you Agree with no less than 200 wordsMy take on the story of T. Hall was that he /she was placed under scrutiny for dressing as both genders while also having the genitalia of both genders. It seemed as thought the other colonists that were around him /her were confused about T. Halls gender because T. Hall cross dressed. The women saw T. Hall as a man for the fact that he /she had male genitalia and the men saw T. Hall as a woman because he /she seemed to dress and have some of the physical attributes of a woman as well. Colonial America, as this paper states, had roles for men and women that were largely based on gender, as is todays culture in some aspects. It seems as though T. Hall, the courts, and the community could not decide whether T. Hall was a man or a woman. The courts decided that he should dress as both by making him wear clothes of both genders. This situation was not normal in colonial America, because in the Puritan society you were defined by both your genitalia and the way that you had to dressfor that gender. Making him dress as both genders at the same time seemed to be their way to solve the issue of which gender T. Hall should be, which was both. This would, at that point in time, fix the confusion of whether T. Hall was a man or a woman and would allow the community around T. Hall to have an understanding of the situation. The case seems very bizarre because it seemsas if T. Hall did not know which gender to pick and would go back and forth to whichever gender would help him /her take on a role that was needed for his /her life.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.