part 1Option #1: Work in Modern America For this Portfolio Project, you will write a paper showing your understanding of work in modern America. Included in this paper must be an analysis of positive and negative aspects of our relatively new service/knowledge based economy and our place in the global economy. You must also critically analyze the interconnectedness of immigration, globalization, democracy, and corporate power. You must use evidence from your textbook and cite all three films (found in Module 7 and Module 8).This week you will submit an outline and your reference page. You will turn in this assignment for a grade, and then you will use your work and any feedback to shape your final Portfolio Project.See the Portfolio Milestone Rubric in the Module 5 Folder for more detailsPART 2Option #1: Work in Modern AmericaWrite a paper showing your understanding of work in modern America. Included in this paper must be an analysis of positive and negative aspects of our relatively new service/knowledge based economy and our place in the global economy. You must also critically analyze the interconnectedness of immigration, globalization, democracy, and corporate power.Use evidence from Module 7 and Module 8, which include the following:The High Cost of Low Prices highlights the corporate practices and low price of Wal-Mart and how this impacts America and the world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXmnBbUjsPs This is What Democracy Looks Like covers the protest at the World Economic Forum meeting of September 11, 2000, in Melbourne, Australia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruf1iBgdujsYou Portfolio Project should meet the following requirements:Your paper should be 6-8 pages long, not including the title or reference pages.Cite a minimum of 4 peer-reviewed, scholarly journal sources beyond the textbook to support your statements. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources.Use evidence from your textbook.Cite both films found in Module 7 (The High Cost of Low Prices and This is What Democracy Looks Like) and one other film used in the course.Format your paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.You are expected to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise, and organized fashion, using the required and recommended readings from the course for analytical support.Review the Portfolio Project grading rubric, which can be accessed from the Module 8 folder. Reach out to your instructor at any point in the course if you have any questions about the assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.