Quality work needed and please do not copy answers. Work needs to be original.1. Would you expect
endangered species to be more frequently generalists or specialists? Explain
2. How does temperature
affect water availability in an ecosystem?
3. Choose a species and
describe some adaptations that species developed that allow them to survive in
their native habitat.1.
Compare and construct a line
graph based on the data from Table 1 in the space below. Place the day on the x
axis, and the number of seeds germinated on the y axis. Be sure to include a
title, label the x and y axes, and provide a legend describing which line
corresponds to each plate (e.g., blue = acetic acid, green = sodium
Was there any noticeable
effect on the germination rate of the radish seeds as a result of the pH?
Compare and contrast the growth rate for the control with the alkaline and
According to your results
would you say that the radish has a broad pH tolerance? Why or why not? Use
your data to support your answer.
Knowing that acid rain has a
pH of 2 – 3 would you conclude that crop species with a narrow soil pH range
are in trouble? Explain why, or why not, using scientific reasoning. Is acid
rain a problem for plant species and crops?
Research and briefly
describe a real world example about how acid rain affects plants. Be sure to
demonstrate how pH contributes to the outcome, and proposed solutions (if any).
Descriptions should be approximately 2 – 3 paragraphs. Include at least three
citations (use APA formatting).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.